I still haven't learned to blog in moderation. For a week or two, I was spending a lot of time online each evening with my "One Year Ago..." posts. Once those were complete, I told myself that I would stay off of Blogger until I finished the first- year portion of Abby's baby book. It seemed like a good motivational plan, but sadly it hasn't worked well. Although I have made significant progress, I haven't finished the baby book. I logged on for a quick peek last weekend and discovered that I am getting dreadfully behind on lots of news. I missed a pregnancy announcement AND a baby's gender announcement! And besides my being out of the loop on all this excitement, our blog is looking sadly neglected.
So, let's see, what has happened since my last post? Oh, just a first birthday, Halloween, a birthday party, first steps, the ability to walk proficiently, and a first out-of-town overnight trip. Don't worry - I won't try to cover all that in one post. In fact, each of those topics probably needs a separate post.
So for now, Happy Thanksgiving from a very thankful family of three!
2 weeks ago


1 comment:
Ahhhh, so much has happened in the past month! I can't wait to hear about the bday party and all the walking!
Post a Comment