




These sweet little Christmas pictures just melt my heart. I hung my 8 x 10 of the first one on the wall a couple of days ago. Abby just noticed it this morning when she was sitting at the bar eating breakfast. She proudly shouted, "Look at me, Mama! I readnin' a book!"
Pretty ambitious goal, but we tried to get two-year old pictures & casual family pictures at the same time. These were okay, but not spectacular.



When I look over the shots I've posted, it looks like our portrait session was a charmed, delightful experience. Not so much. It could have been a lot worse, but I thought I'd add these two pictures to sum up the general tone of our morning. Needless to say, I didn't order any prints of these but they're much more representative of Abby's mood & our experience.
I'm glad we made the trip to try out Portrait Innovations. I was pleased with the results and the value. We will go again but I will need to wait until I've forgotten how I felt about the long ride to get there and all the associated hassles. Actually, I'm sitting at the bar looking at those prints right now and I can already feel myself forgetting... Somehow I think Jonathan's memory will be a little better than mine. As soon as the camera was out of sight, he was making the same face as Abby :)!



No comments:
Post a Comment