Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas at Home

After naps for the whole family, the three of us exchanged our presents at home on Christmas evening. Abby immediately liked her blocks. Instead of opening the next gift bag, she began dropping the blocks into the gift bag. I love how she puts things in sometimes in addition to taking them out - more constructive activity!




Abby also opened her present from Pappy Darrell and Nana Linda. They are out-of-town for Christmas. We celebrated early with them at a Japanese steakhouse. Although we had fun, I didn't manage any pictures there - Abby was impatiently hungry and got frightened when the grill flamed up. Abby loved her books but wasn't into wearing the backpack that came with them.



I couldn't let the evening pass without taking pictures of Abby with each parent in front of our tree. Abby has changed so much since we snapped similar pics last Christmas.





A few more sweet pictures from Abby's first Christmas last year.




No comments: